OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
ANKO MOTHER’S DAY #INSPIREDBYMOM GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: Participation in this giveaway (the “Campaign”) is open only to those who enter as set forth in Section 3. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Washington. Employees of Anko Retail, Inc. (“Anko” or “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of the Campaign (collectively the “Campaign Parties”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any Campaign Party are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on May 3rd, 2019 at 8:00 am PDT and ending May 19th, 2019 at 8:00 pm PDT (the “Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using Instagram. Entrants must post a photo of themselves and a mother that they admire or themselves as a mother to the Anko Instagram page @usaanko, and include a few words about how the mother figure inspires them and their creativity or themselves as a mom inspire creativity. Entrants must also follow @usaanko, tag @usaanko and use the hashtags #inspiredbymom and #inspiredbyanko to complete their entry. To gain extra entries, entrants can tag a friend, co-worker or family member in their post and they will receive an additional entry for every person tagged. All Entries must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Anko. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent these Official Rules and Regulations. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your Entry may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Anko. Sponsor shall exclusively own all worldwide right, title, and interest in any Entry.
4. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign will receive: (1) a $250 Anko gift card; and (2) a family photoshoot with Kelly Clare Photography (the “Prize”). Approximate retail value of the collective Prize is $[1,000].
5. Prize Restrictions: No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Anko’s discretion, non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash, and Anko reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable. Each Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes and transportation to the photoshoot and the stores, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prizes or transfer/assignment of prizes to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Sponsor shall exclusively own all worldwide right, title, and interest in any Entry. Images of Sponsor merchandise are not necessarily photographs of the actual merchandise included in the Prize or available for purchase with Anko gift cards. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS-IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: After the Entry Period, One Winner will be selected by a random generator. The Winner will be notified by Instagram direct message (or phone, if available) within three (3) days following selection of the Winner. If an individual Winner does not respond within 24 hours of notification, the Winner forfeits their participation, and another Winner will be selected. Anko shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Receipt by Winner of the Prize is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and a release prior to the receipt of any Prize. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ANKO’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted: Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for Anko to use Winner’s Entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, notice, review or consent, unless prohibited by law. You further understand that your Entry and the personal information contained therein may be used for future marketing purposes by Anko, such as to notify you of products and services or product development opportunities that may be of interest.
9. Terms & Conditions: Anko reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Anko’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Anko may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Anko. Anko reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Official Rules and Regulations. Anko has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple Entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Anko reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Anko and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors (the “Releasees”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries; or (vi) any other act or omission of yours related to the Campaign. You further acknowledge and accept that Releasees are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information, or for any human or printing error, technical malfunctions, lost-delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online enrollment form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to you or any entrant or any injury or damage to entrant or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Campaign, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected Entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WASHINGTON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this
Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Washington having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THESE LITAIGATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Any attempt by you or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this or any other provision hereof.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules and Regulations, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Anko Retail, Inc. 19500 Alderwood Mall Pkwy, Lynnwood, WA 98036. Requests must be received no later than one month after the campaign.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Anko Retail, Inc., 19500 Alderwood Mall Pkwy Lynnwood, WA, 98036, US.