Color organization for your desk
Do you want to update your workspace?
Do you want your desk to beautiful and functional?
Follow this guide to stay organized and keep your spaces looking great!
Get creative and organize your way. Choose one color or mix it up, here are two ways you can brighten up your desk in style!
Make an impact with color. Choose a color you love and that will work best in your home. Neutral colors will create a calm and sophisticated style while a bright hue may add a much-needed burst of energy in your workspace. Now that you’ve selected your color, the real work can begin.
- 1. Clear any clutter and add the largest items to your desk first.
- 2. Ensure important and daily files are within reach.
- 3. Label boxes or binders as you go so you keep track of all your files.
- 4. Reduce the number of items on your desk as much as possible.
- 5. Sit down and complete an everyday task to see how your set up works and make any necessary tweaks.
Mixing in colors
Use splashes of color to inspire productivity. Everything from office storage to everyday stationery is available in on trend colors, making it simple and a lot of fun to mix up colors in your workspace.
You can even organize important documents by color! Here’s how we color coded this space:
- Mint: bills
- Grey: school
- Pink: priorities
- White: inspiration