Color organization for your desk
Do you want to update your workspace?
Do you want your desk to beautiful and functional?
Follow this guide to stay oorganized and keep your spaces looking great!
Get creative and organise your way. Choose one colour or mix it up, here are two ways you can brighten up your desk in style!
Make an impact with colour. Choose a colour you love and that will work best in your home. Neutral colours will create a calm and sophisticated style while a bright hue may add a much-needed burst of energy in your workspace. Now that you’ve selected your colour, the real work can begin.
- 1. Clear any clutter and add the largest items to your desk first.
- 2. Ensure important and daily files are within reach.
- 3. Label boxes or binders as you go so you keep track of all your files.
- 4. Reduce the number of items on your desk as much as possible.
- 5. Sit down and complete an everyday task to see how your set up works and make any necessary tweaks.
Mixing in colors
Use splashes of colour to inspire productivity. Everything from office storage to everyday stationery is available in on trend colours, making it simple and a lot of fun to mix up colours in your workspace.
You can even organise important documents by colour! Here’s how we colour coded this space:
- Mint: bills
- Grey: school
- Pink: priorities
- White: inspiration