Anko return policy
365 day returns
What is your return policy?
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Anko will offer you a refund or gift card to the same value of your purchase, provided that:
- You return the item within 365 days of purchase
- You produce your original Anko receipt at the time you return the item or other adequate proof of purchase
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition, and
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
- If these requirements are not satisfied Anko reserves the right not to offer a refund or gift card to the same value
- of your purchase, for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
Anko will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Bedding accessories (for example, mattress and pillow protectors)
- Gift cards
These products can still be returned if they are faulty or do not match the sample or description.
Anko will accept product returns and provide you with a gift card to the same value of your purchase, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description, and
- You can present your Anko receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Anko may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Anko reserves the right not to offer a gift card to the same value of your purchase, refund or repair, where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of electrical and electronic products. It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data or other files are backed up and/or deleted before return to Anko.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchase together with supporting evidence, should be addressed to email@example.com. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
When returning a product, you will be asked for information that is relevant to your return, or to satisfy legal requirements. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return. When returning a product with adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked for your signature as authorization of the return transaction. If Anko agrees to the return without adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide photo identification containing your full name, signature and expiration date, so that your name and signature can be verified. This information may be accessed by authorized Anko team members for fraud investigations and fraud protection activities. Information collected on returns slips will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time and may be used for the purposes of research and analysis and may be disclosed to regulatory authorities upon request and as required by law. If you wish to access your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anko reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused. Please note:
- Your original Anko receipt is the best form of proof of purchase, however you may provide a clear photo of the full Anko receipt, which must include the barcode.
- Other adequate proof of purchase that is acceptable is.
- for online orders, an order number or the invoice details, which is provided in the confirmation email for the order.
- a credit card statement, or
- a bank statement.
However, when the proof of purchase does not clearly itemise the faulty goods, more than one type of proof of purchase may be required.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
Your nearest Anko
If you live a long way from your nearest Anko store, we recommend contacting us on email@example.com for assistance prior to travelling to Anko to return your item. Remember also, when returning items in accordance with Anko’s Return Policy you don’t need to return to the store of purchase, you can attend any Anko store.
How to return a product ordered on Anko Online
Products ordered at Anko Online can be returned to any of our stores. You will need your tax invoice (email receipt) as information on this is needed as proof of purchase. For change of mind on returns or exchanges, the delivery fee is non-refundable.
We can ship to virtually any address in the US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and we do not ship internationally.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.